- "Standard Catalog of AMERICAN CARS 1946-1975"
- "Standard Catalog of AMERICAN CARS 1976-1999"
- "Standard Catalog of AMERICAN MUSCLE CARS 1960-1972"
- "Standard Catalog of AMERICAN LIGHT-DUTY TRUCKS 1896-2000"
- "Der Unschätzbare Klassiker 1995" (Hamar Verlag GmbH) [german]
- "auto katalog" modelyear 1970 - modelyear 2014 [german]
These books and magazines I used for the identification and as source
for the specification. I suppose there are some mistakes due to the
conversion from or to the metric system. To avoid such mistakes I
try to be as careful as possible, but I have to believe the information
given in the magazines an books specified above. They are not completely
accurate, too, I presume.
The specifications are always facts released by the manufacturer. They are
for the standard equipped car. Exception: the performance-data were sometimes recorded by
the tester of a car magazine.
The pictures were all taken by myself. There are some exceptions,
pictures taken by a good friend of mine. I'm going to mark them, to see which are mine, and
which are his pictures. The images don't represent the specification given for the
car, sometimes the car was customized by its owner.